You may be exhausted from the emotional strain of the tax season, or perhaps you are still gathering your records together for the upcoming extension deadline in a few months. Hopefully, you survived and are feeling better now. Regardless of your situation, many of us resolve to make next year a much better experience. The time to actually do that is NOW so we've put together a few videos that we think you will really enjoy.
- How to pay less tax and never worry about an audit
- How to deduct your meals and entertainment
- Why hiring your kids or your spouse could save you big money
- How to legally deduct your home office and why you would be crazy not to
- How to get the equivalent of free gas for your vehicle
- Business gifts: How much can you deduct and how to increase the limit to cover the entire cost of the gift
- How to easily track your mileage and other expenses to stay tax compliant
- Business trips, including conventions.
- How to legally stretch your business trip over a weekend and keep it eligible for deductions
- Vehicles: Leasing Vs Buying & the amazing SUV deduction that you should know about
Watch the videos below for some great information and act on your resolution to make next year's tax season experience, a better one!